NEW 307 SERIES DIGI-CAL TORQUE WRENCHES
New mechanism & digital display: high precision, faster and reliable readout!
While keeping speed in use of the familiar mechanical click, the new 307 torque wrenches FACOM series integrates a digital screen which helps reducing errors in setting and improves the reading of the value. The new non-linear mechanism provides greater accuracy/repeatability and easy calibration, the light in addition to the click adding reliability in the application of the torque.
HIGH ACCURACY +/- 2%
• Highly accurate thanks to the new torque mechanism.
• Easier Calibration (non-linear mechanism) & maintenance.
• ISO 6789-1:2017, ASME B107.300-2010.
QUICKER VALUE SETTING
• A bearing mechanism that allows the user to set the torque value quicker than with the previous version.
• High contract easy read scale, digital reading, electronic display, multi units values.
• Single button to control wrench.
• Profiled to prevent roll.
• Reduce chance of drops leading to accidental damage.
• Rubber to absorb impact, sealed Body.
Watch the video presenting the new series of torque wrenches
Go to products:
|Symbol||min -> max Nm||Attachment||Square||Ratchet|
|J.307A50||10 -> 50||9 x 12||3/8"||J.372V|
|S.307A100||20 -> 100||9 x 12||1/2"||S.372V|
|S.307A200||40 -> 200||14 x 18||1/2"||S.382V|
|S.307A340||70 -> 340||14 x 18||1/2"||S.382V|
|Symbol||min -> max Nm||Attachment||Square|
|J.307-50D||10 -> 50||9 x 12||3/8"|
|S.307-100D||20 -> 100||9 x 12||1/2"|
|S.307-200D||40 -> 200||14 x 18||1/2"|
|S.307-340D||70 -> 340||14 x 18||1/2"|